Energy Savings Agreement
Purchase an Energy Savings Agreement today and save 10% off the regular price.
One System: $219
Two Systems: $299
Three Systems: $388
Call for pricing of four or more systems.
Prices valid through December 31st, 2016. Click here for an agreement form.
You may fax the form to 919-782-6324 or mail it to 8817 Westgate Park Drive #108 Raleigh, NC 27617
Precision Tune Up
Our Precision Tune Ups Are The Best In The Market! Call Before December 31st, 2016 and Get your Precision Tune Up for $99 Per System! (Usually $129 Per System)
Our certified technicians will:
- Clean and clear drain line and ensure proper pitch.
- Clean and sanitize coils, ensure splash guard is in place.
- Tighten electrical connections, check voltage & current draw of motors.
- Test float switches and safety devices.
- Ensure emergency drain pan is free of rust and holes.
- Test thermostat accuracy.
- Check blower compartment belts & wheels for play and debris.
- Ensure venting is to code with proper pitch.
- Check furnace and heat exchanger for cracks and ensure proper heat rise.
- Clean burners and ensure proper ignition.
- Ensure draft inducers are free of noise, debris and rust.
- Ensure defrost cycle is operating properly.
- Check duct work for leaks, kinks and cleanliness.
- Check clearances for combustibles.
- Check and test attic fan and thermostat.
- Check all capacitors, contactors and controls.
- Clean outdoor coils for proper air flow.
- Check refrigerant sub-cool, superheat and Delta T.
- Test smoke detector and carbon monoxide batteries.
- Check humidifier operation and humidifier pad. (if applicable)
- Check UV light and bulb. (if applicable)
- Check whole house filter. (if applicable)
- Ensure the home’s insulation is adequate and in place.
- Check that the dryer vent is clear and has proper termination
In-Duct Air Purifier Offer
APCO-Standard In-Duct Air PurifierPurchase before December 31st, 2016 and get your APCO-Standard In-Duct Air Purifier installed for only $875! (Regular $1,000)
Purchase 1 at $225 and get each additional unit at 50% off!!
Surge protection, when properly installed, can save you money on costly repairs and help avoid inconvenient break downs due to electronic spikes and service interruptions. During an active storm season, this is a very common occurrence.Most manufacturers do not cover these repairs under warranty because it is not a part defect. When waiting for your home owners insurance to help, you could be without heat or A/C when it is critical.
Discount on Diagnostics
Purchase an Energy Savings Agreement at the service call and save 30% on the diagnostic.If you need repairs at that time, you get 10% off immediately! If your repair is maintenance related, it is covered under the agreement and done at no additional charge!