Air Conditioning Service Chapel Hill
All American Heating & Air is a certified AC repair service in Chapel Hill NC.
- Free Estimates on the majority of repairs
- Bi-Annual Maintenance Plan to make certain that the HVAC is in good working order
- Repairs are covered by a minimum of two years of parts and labor warranty
- All American Heating & Air Technicians need to keep up-to-date licenses and certifications
- Pricing is provided upfront in the time frame you have estimated (no unexpected costs after the project is finished)
All American Heating & Air is one of Chapel Hill’s most reputable AC repair businesses, with 20 years of experience. All members of our AC technician staff are certified and insured. They will be able to provide an estimate prior to the start of the task, which will make sure there are no surprises after the job is completed.
Fix my AC
If you’re a resident of Chapel Hill you know how the heat can be in summer, with temperatures reaching 90 degrees. The most important thing you do not want to do is to lose your air conditioning system during the dog days of summer. If you think that your AC requires repairs you can count on All American Heating and Air’s bonded and certified technicians for repairs to your air conditioner to analyze your system thoroughly to discuss the issue and offer the most cost-effective solutions.
With over a decade of experience, our AC technicians will get your AC Repair completed within that same day in the majority of cases and with minimal disruption to your routine.
Air Conditioning Replacement Service
If you’re looking to upgrade the air conditioning unit in your house, we offer various options of brands, models, and units that you can pick from. All of them have been tested to be able to meet or surpass the standard of performance set by the government. We recognize the importance of reliability, as well as the high quality of the product, is important when making your choice regarding the most suitable AC system to purchase. We supply the top brands that are among the most reliable products on the market.
Manufacturers we work with
Does my AC need to be Replaced?
In the event that your AC system displays one or more of the signs listed below, it could be the right and appropriate time to call an AC Repair company.
- Your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home effectively
- The HVAC unit produces rumbling, squealing, or other noises, either on both the inside and outside your home
- It has formed ice on the exterior of the pipes
- The air conditioning is always running
- It is operating but there isn’t any air coming out of the vents
- The fuse for your air conditioner is tripped
- Your air conditioner blasts hot air into one or all rooms inside your home
- Your unit doesn’t power on
- Your thermostat has stopped functioning
Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
There are many things that can create problems for your cooling system in your home throughout its lifespan. Here are a few examples of things that can be avoided with routine visits.
- The line that drains condensation may sweat, then flow overflow
- The refrigerant might start to leak
- Air ducts can get damaged or crushed or built in a manner that isn’t adequate
- The compressor may fail
Do not sit around till the AC system stops working. The biannual repair agreement to service air conditioning will prevent many of these problems from happening or, at a minimum, make them less frequent.
Contact Us to Learn More or Get Started!
We Service All Major Brands
Quality products deserve quality service. We partner with leaders like Amana, Honeywell and Trane, and are proud to install, repair and service equipment from all quality brands including: