Commercial Heating and Air Conditioning Service
When your business needs commercial heating and air conditioning service, you have no time to waste—and no money to burn. Your system is a significant investment, and at All American we prioritize your need for getting the most value from it. Put our decades of experience to work for you and you’ll experience:
Our experienced, professional commercial heating and air conditioning service team is ready to serve your business—give us a call today.
Why Regular Care Is Critical
Commercial Heating And Air Conditioning Preventive Maintenance
Your heating and air conditioning unit is a complex system that, just like your vehicle or any other mechanical unit, can wear quickly under use. Regular commercial heating and air conditioning preventive maintenance is the key to increasing its energy efficiency and lifespan:
- If not properly maintained, these systems can lose up to 30% of their energy efficiency.
- A study performed by the North Carolina Alternative Energy Corporation uncovered energy wasting issues in almost 90% of units tested. In a separate study, Air Conditioning Training and Murphy Engineering found recurring conditions in heating and air systems that directly cause an increase in energy costs per year.
Benefits You Can Expect From Regular Maintenance
Savings For Today, And Tomorrow
Enrolling in a maintenance agreement is the number one way to increase the value of your investment. In addition to increasing the efficiency of your system, a commercial heating and air conditioning service maintenance agreement:
- Increases the lifespan of your system
- Increases heating/cooling capacity & efficiency
- Provides significant energy savings, reducing power bills
- Decreases work stoppages due to major heating and air repairs
- Increases comfort levels for employees and customers
- Decreases emergency calls and unexpected costs
- Provides you with significant peace of mind
The maintenance agreement is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a commercial heating and cooling professional. Join the many long-time customers who rely on All American for all their commercial HVAC needs.
The Commercial Maintenance Agreement
When you sign up for our Commercial Maintenance Agreement you’ll receive:
- Priority assistance in case you need an emergency repair. We dispatch for emergencies 24/7, 365—so when you need us most, we will be there for you.
- 10% Discount on repairs,
- 10% Discount on all indoor air quality products or services,
- And of course, bi-annual check-ups.
Bi-Annual Check-ups include all recommended maintenance
- Clean and check all coils and drain lines
- Check all electrical components
- Inspect ductwork for leaks, kinks, and damage
- Check all temperature readings
- Check filters
- Test all safety switches
- Test heating components for gas or electric
- Adjust airflow if needed
- Test all thermostats for accuracy
Call us today to discuss the many ways our commercial heating and air conditioning service maintenance agreement can save you money.
Contact Us to Learn More or Get Started!
"*" indicates required fields
We Service All Major Brands
Quality products deserve quality service. We partner with leaders like Amana, Honeywell and Trane, and are proud to install, repair and service equipment from all quality brands including: