Changing out your HVAC Unit
For HVAC installations and changeouts, it is important for us to hear your heating and air conditioning challenges, and work with you to develop solutions to maximize the value of your investment, your home’s comfort level, and your home’s energy efficiency. If you are shopping for a new unit, we will help you understand, just call us today!
Regular Maintenance is so Important For An Effencent and Long Lasting Unit!
Your heating and air conditioning system operates approximately 3,300 hours per year. If you drove your vehicle 3,300 hours per year, at 65 miles per hour, you would travel about 215,000 miles. You could not drive so many miles without changing the oil, replacing the brake pads, rotating the tires, etc. Similarly, your HVAC systems requires basic, routine maintenance. For example:
- Regularly (monthly) checking and changing the air filters
- Maintaining proper clearance around the outdoor unit and indoor vents
- Inspecting refrigerant lines for leaks
- Measuring the temperature of your supply and return vents (when the air
conditioning is engaged air supplied should be about 20 degrees cooler than
the temperature of the room).
- Inspecting the base pan, coil, fan motor, etc. for damage
All American Maintenance Agreements are a valuable alternative to homeowners performing their own maintenance. Maintenance Agreements ensure your unit is running at its peak efficiency and will last as long as possible. Additionally, all Maintenance Agreements include:
- Two Precision Tune Ups
- New Air Filters
- Priority Customer Service
- Discounts for Parts and Labor
- Refrigerant Pressure Tests
- Drain Line Cleanings
Your comfort is our goal. By improving energy efficiency through routine maintenance, homeowners can recuperate the cost of maintenance agreements in monthly energy savings. Additionally, expert HVAC installation and regular maintenance will maximize your home’s comfort level for the life of your system.
Financing For Amana Products
*Loans provided by EnerBank USA, Member FDIC, (1245 Brickyard Rd., Suite 600, Salt Lake City, UT 84106) on approved credit, for a limited time. Repayment terms vary from 24 to 132 months. Interest waived if repaid in 365 days. ____% fixed APR, effective as of March 1, 2018, subject to change. Interest starts accruing when the loan closes.
What our customer are saying about us!
All American Maintenance Agreements
Your HVAC system works hard to keep your home comfortable. Let us keep it up and running with our worry free Maintenance Agreements. With our maintenance agreements you get:
- No diagnostic fee for our maintenance customers ($89 value)
- 10% discount on parts and labor
- Priority customer service, especially during weather events
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Extends the life of the equipment
- Peace of mind