This position is for those who like to get their hands dirty, fix problems, help customers, and work for the greater good of the community. First, you know that your work is needed for the success of Raleigh/Durham homeowners. Second, we offer in-house training and host weekly team meetings. All American is dedicated to helping you succeed in this industry.
This position requires:
- ability to work indoor and outdoor (in all types of weather)
- customer service skills
- collaboration and open communication between call center, customers, and management
- willingness to work with the internal team to practice customer up-selling
- willingness to learn
- flexible schedule
- hard-working individual ready to handle an ever-changing industry
- a person who thrives on carrying the company's core values with them to every service call
Keep in mind, you are the first person to meet one-on-one with the customer. First impressions are crucial.
We are a small HVAC company located in Raleigh, NC. If you believe you meet these requirements, give us a call at (919) 782-6242 or apply through the link below so we can set up an interview. Our team continues to grow, so if you know someone who would be interested in this role, as well, pass them along!
Job Type: Full-time
HVAC Commerical Sales
This HVAC sales role will be focused on obtaining leads and pursuing them. You will be working with commercial projects in the Raleigh/Durham area. This is a salary+commission position, so your pay will be determined based on reaching sales goals.
All American offers competitive salary, bonus incentives, a start-up environment that treats our employees like family, and growth potential.
We are looking for:
- A strong people-person
- Innovative in how to obtain new leads
- The drive to reach company and personal goals
- Customer service oriented
- Bringing the brand image of the company to all outings and having a "customer's always right" mentality
- Going above and beyond the standard service call
- A strong understanding that you're there to help the company fix their issues; a problem solver
We're looking for passion and drive over experience. If you believe you have what it takes to become our new sales representative, please apply! We would love to chat with people who may not have sales experience, too, so please reach out to (919) 782-6242.
To apply, send your resume over to email@example.com