Current Job Opportunities
If “Service First” is Your Style, All American May Be for You
At All American Heating and Air, our team members bring a wide range of experience, and hail from all over the East Coast. We share a strong commitment to putting service first, both for our customers and in helping each other, day in and day out.
We also strive to bring top-notch expertise and professionalism to our heating, cooling, and air purification trade. Our company’s slogan, Quality doesn’t cost—it pays, reflects our core belief that prioritizing quality work, products and service is good for both our business and our team members. This attitude helps us grow strong relationships and earn repeat business.
All American offers competitive salaries, bonus incentives, a start-up environment that treats our employees like family, and growth potential. If you value service and enjoy learning and growing your skills, All American Heating and Air may be the team for you! You can send us the application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the office.
Here are our current position postings:
Job Type: Full-time
This position is for those who like to get their hands dirty, fix problems, help customers, and work for the greater good of the community. First, you know that your work is needed for the success of Raleigh/Durham homeowners. Second, we offer in-house training and host weekly team meetings. At All American, we are dedicated to helping you succeed in this industry.
This position requires:
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor (in all types of weather)
- Customer service skills
- Collaboration and open communication between call center, customers, and management
- Willingness to work with the internal team to practice customer up-selling
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible schedule
- Hard-working individual ready to handle an ever-changing industry
- A person who thrives on carrying the company’s core values with them to every service call
Keep in mind, you are the first person to meet one-on-one with the customer. First impressions are crucial.
If you believe you meet these requirements, call us at 919-782-6242 or apply through the link below so we can set up an interview. We are a small Heating and Air Conditioning company located in Raleigh, NC.
HVAC COMMERCIAL SALES
This HVAC sales role will be focused on obtaining leads and pursuing them. You will be working with commercial projects in the Raleigh/Durham area. This is a salary + commission position, so your pay will be determined based on reaching sales goals.
We are looking for:
- A strong people-person
- Innovative in how to obtain new leads
- The drive to reach company and personal goals
- Customer service oriented
- Bringing the brand image of the company to all outings and having a “customer’s always right” mentality
- Going above and beyond the standard service call
- A strong understanding that you’re there to help the company fix their issues, a problem solver
We’re looking for passion and drive over experience. If you believe you have what it takes to become our new sales representative, please apply! We would love to chat with people who may not have sales experience, too, so please reach out to 919-782-6242, or click the button below.