Our Health and Safety Commitment
At All American Heating & Air, our top priority is always the health and safety of our customers and team. Taking your COVID-19 concerns into consideration, we are doing our part to minimize the possibility of exposure while continuing to provide the same excellent service you have come to know and expect from us. With everyone’s safety in mind, we have been and will continue taking the following steps:
- We are following all safe distancing protocols.
- Gloves, masks, and booties are worn inside homes.
- Technicians are cleaning and disinfecting their tools, equipment, and vehicles regularly.
- If you are concerned about our visit to your home during this time, we certainly understand and will be happy to assist you in rescheduling your appointment.
- If anyone in your home is currently experiencing flu-like symptoms or is quarantined due to exposure, please call our office at 919-782-6242 so we can reschedule your appointment to a later date.
We are providing our field employees with additional health and safety guidance to help keep our customers and employees safe. We will continue to monitor the situation and will adjust our business practices as required. We recognize that this may be a particularly stressful time and want you to know that we are committed to serving you and making your experience as easy as possible.
Air Purification Options
There is no better time to consider the quality of air inside your home. We offer multiple indoor air purification systems – click below to find the best option for you.