Join Our All American Maintenance Agreement
Save money, conserve energy & extend the life of your investment.
Just like your car, your HVAC system requires maintenance. Properly maintained air conditioners and furnaces operate at peak performance, resulting in fewer issues and greater energy efficiency. This not only saves you money on your utility bill, but also prolongs the life of your equipment.
Benefits of the Maintenance Agreement
When you’re an ESA member, if you should ever need an emergency repair, you receive PRIORITY ASSISTANCE and go the front-of-the-line. We dispatch emergencies 24/7, 365. When you need us most, we will be there for you.
- 24/7, 365 days A Year Priority Service
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- Bi-Annual Check-ups
- 10% Discount on all Indoor Air Quality Products or Services
- Priority Scheduling
- A Lower Monthly Power Bill
- Peak Performance
- Longer Equipment Life
- Fewer Emergency Repairs
Bi-Annual Check-ups Include:
- Clean and check all coils and drain lines
- Check all electrical components
- Inspect ductwork for leaks, kinks, and damage
- Check all temperature readings
- Check filters
- Test all safety switches
- Test heating components for gas or electric
- Adjust airflow if needed
- Test all thermostats for accuracy
Our customers who call in for one-time service quickly realize that there is more value in signing up for the Maintenance Agreement vs. paying a one time service fee. Your investment lowers your utility bill and gives you peace of mind knowing your heating and cooling system will be running smoothly.
$219*/year for 1 system & $299*/year for 2 systems
*10% off for veterans and/or first responders