Air Conditioning Service Durham
All American Heating & Air is a certified AC repair service in Durham NC.
- Free Estimates of the majority of Repairs
- Bi-Annual Maintenance Plans to make sure that your HVAC is in excellent condition
- Repairs are guaranteed and covered by a minimum of two years of labor and parts warranty
- All American Heating & Air Technicians must maintain current certifications and permits
- Pricing is upfront at the estimated time (no surprises after the work is completed)
All American Heating & Air is one of Durham’s top AC repair companies, with more than 20 years of expertise. Each of our AC technicians is certified and insured and will be able to give an estimate prior to beginning the work, so there’s no surprise.
Fix my AC
If you live in Durham you know how hot it can get in the summers with temperatures over 90 degrees. The last thing you want is to be without your AC system in the summer. If you suspect that your AC needs repairs, you can count on the All American Heating and Air’s accredited and licensed technicians for air conditioning repair to thoroughly analyze the system, talk about the issue and discuss it and give you the most cost-effective solution.
With decades of experience, our AC technicians will have your AC Repair completed on the same day in most instances and with minimum disturbance to your day.
Air Conditioning Replacement Service
If you’re in the market to replace the AC unit in your home, we provide numerous brands and models of air conditioning systems you can select from. They all have been tested to meet or exceed government standards of efficiency. We are aware the importance of reliability and the quality of the product are crucial when making your decision on the best AC system to buy. We provide the top brands, which are among the most trusted products available.
Manufacturers we work with
Does my AC need to be Replaced?
In the event that your AC system displays one or more of the signs listed below, it could be the right and appropriate time to call the AC Repair company.
- Your air conditioner isn’t cooling your home effectively
- The HVAC unit produces rumbling, squealing, or other noises, either on both the inside and outside your home.
- Ice on the exterior of the pipes
- The air conditioning is always running
- It is operating but there isn’t any air coming out of the vents
- The fuse in your air conditioner is blown
- Your air conditioner blasts hot air into one or all rooms inside your home
- Your unit doesn’t power on
- Your thermostat has stopped functioning
Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
There’s a lot that could cause problems for the air conditioning system at home during its life span. Here are a few examples of things that can be avoided with routine visits.
- The condensation drain line may sweat and then overflow
- The refrigerant could begin to leak
- Air ducts may be damaged, crushed, or constructed in a way that is too small
- The compressor can fail
Don’t just wait until the AC system ceases to function. This is the best time to check how it’s running. A bi-annual maintenance agreement for air conditioning will stop many of these issues from occurring or, at the very minimum, become more extensive.
Contact Us to Learn More or Get Started!
We Service All Major Brands
Quality products deserve quality service. We partner with leaders like Amana, Honeywell and Trane, and are proud to install, repair and service equipment from all quality brands including: